03/01/2009

Saturday afternoon jolly...

Today we took a trip to my favourite town ,Tavistock which is in
Devon its got a really great indoor market that sells everything you can think of,
i,ve gotta thing about little teddy bears and found two to come and live at ours
also my husband treated us to some fab Cath Kidston oil cloth , red paisley , it was only
yesterday i thought how nice it would be to have some red cutlery, well would you believe
it i picked up a set in a charity shop for £2 a nice bright red , i would like some red table mats next i,m sure they will come along , maybe i will look on eBay !!
You see God looks after us in ways that often don't notice and i don't mind if its new,or a second
hand find its .....new to me.. another thing i got was a biscuit barrel very old with fab flowers on no lid , but will look super with flowers in or ..sweeties !! even ...
I just love a Saturday afternoon jolly out with my beloved Big Al ......x.

.

My photo
Cornwall, Select..., United Kingdom
I am a God following Cornish girl still living in this lovely County!... I am fortunate to live in a sleepy backwater in North Cornwall.. I am part of a very creative family of five girls i,m number four! Married and blessed with two sons and a daughter a Granddaughter and a Great Grandson...! I Love being a housewife and a Mum.. and all that goes with it ! from jam making to washing the floors .! I love to knit and crochet with bright colours..! Colour is for me is food for the soul ... my style is shabby country meets Cath K !! i have many hobbies i like painting furniture and generally giving new life to things that have been pre owned and rummaging around junk shops but more importantly i like my home to be a safe cosy comfy retreat..for all that come .....