10/03/2009

Cheerfulness


Yesterday i was excited to gather a bunch of daffodils from my garden isn't it nice to have colour springing up from the garden, lots of crocus in various colours, i am a girl that loves colour,!! , whilst i can see that minimalist and cream neutral colours make for an uncluttered look ,and would make my life a lot easier if i was like that ...but its just not ..me.. !!I like colour and clutter..!
I need colour ..!it evokes my senses cheers me up, i feel happy with the richness of colour around me ...my favourite palette is what i describe as ..wine gum ..colors, and they follow me throughout my home in every room ,
and in my garden ..strong reds, golds ,blues, deep pinks ,purples, can be found in my flower beds i have a big heart shape flower bed on the front lawn Big AL years ago one weekend morning started digging around sunrise and when he was almost done shouts up to the bedroom window for me to look out, bleary eyed i see this lovely love heart shape ..now hes a chap who rarely tells me he loves me in words but by actions ..needless to say it,s filled with colourful pretties such as snowdrop lots of them . .tulips are next to bloom a statement of Big Al's love for me, we both adore flowers and Big Al says a lady needs flowers for her table.. a new flower bed is planned when i can convince him to dig it ..soon ..hope so !
I am constantly reminded of the wonder of how God created..Everything !!!...Perfect ..Don't you think ? x

.

My photo
Cornwall, Select..., United Kingdom
I am a God following Cornish girl still living in this lovely County!... I am fortunate to live in a sleepy backwater in North Cornwall.. I am part of a very creative family of five girls i,m number four! Married and blessed with two sons and a daughter a Granddaughter and a Great Grandson...! I Love being a housewife and a Mum.. and all that goes with it ! from jam making to washing the floors .! I love to knit and crochet with bright colours..! Colour is for me is food for the soul ... my style is shabby country meets Cath K !! i have many hobbies i like painting furniture and generally giving new life to things that have been pre owned and rummaging around junk shops but more importantly i like my home to be a safe cosy comfy retreat..for all that come .....