05/08/2009

Wallpaper bargain



It goes without saying i like this Cath Kidston wallpaper ,...but last night a fellow blogger mentioned that Focus diy store had a pretend one reduced to £5.. i had seen it and planned to get some in the sale it was originally £ 17.99 last year ... my thoughts were could it be ....well tis true ...and i have 6 rolls of it.. truly a bargain and its destined for our bedroom ..we live in a chalet type bungalow .. so bedrooms in the roof space and tiny ,also the walls slant so no straight sides,i,m sure this will be look a treat we have been hear 10+ years and haven't decorated so its time.
We have also a new bed its black and brass and pretends to be an old Victorian style i love it and have always wanted one,... well for ever... .that was also a bargain £800 down to £250 Hubs spoilt me .
Today i have started a new project a blanket all in squares just plain knitting in Rowan pure wool no idea on its size yet ....

Oh and the sun shone today !!!!!!

Good Times x x

.

My photo
Cornwall, Select..., United Kingdom
I am a God following Cornish girl still living in this lovely County!... I am fortunate to live in a sleepy backwater in North Cornwall.. I am part of a very creative family of five girls i,m number four! Married and blessed with two sons and a daughter a Granddaughter and a Great Grandson...! I Love being a housewife and a Mum.. and all that goes with it ! from jam making to washing the floors .! I love to knit and crochet with bright colours..! Colour is for me is food for the soul ... my style is shabby country meets Cath K !! i have many hobbies i like painting furniture and generally giving new life to things that have been pre owned and rummaging around junk shops but more importantly i like my home to be a safe cosy comfy retreat..for all that come .....