20/10/2009

Craft day on QVC


What a day !... i just had to be near the TV so a lotta hooking going on to ease the guilt.. you know how it goes if i,m sitting hooking them i,m busy ! enough said what a treat to have Martha Stewart a whole 2 hours of amazing things and very different .. i am also a fan of Anna Griffin on at 11pm shall watch from my bed me thinks ..!! crafts oh dear i just had to buy the christmas stamps inc gingerbread men houses oh and so much more and i couldn't resist the glitters ... looking forwards to making my christmas cards now i have my theme and stamping on brown wrapping paper what fun to be had next week when the postie brings my parcel
I am busy ..making ... as first time ..ever.. i am having a stall at a craft fayre on the 31st October more on that another day

Good Times XX

.

My photo
Cornwall, Select..., United Kingdom
I am a God following Cornish girl still living in this lovely County!... I am fortunate to live in a sleepy backwater in North Cornwall.. I am part of a very creative family of five girls i,m number four! Married and blessed with two sons and a daughter a Granddaughter and a Great Grandson...! I Love being a housewife and a Mum.. and all that goes with it ! from jam making to washing the floors .! I love to knit and crochet with bright colours..! Colour is for me is food for the soul ... my style is shabby country meets Cath K !! i have many hobbies i like painting furniture and generally giving new life to things that have been pre owned and rummaging around junk shops but more importantly i like my home to be a safe cosy comfy retreat..for all that come .....