27/01/2009

Hospital visit. Pics of . The men in my life . Big Al @Ben



Oh i have been really busy today ,catching up on as much as i can
as tomorrow Wednesday i have to be up with the lark ! i have to
be in hospital by 9am ...and its 30 + miles from me and the traffic
into the city ..PLYMOUTH.. [ UK ]will be heavy , a good friend is driving me I,m having an epidural into my spine for pain relief ..its not pleasant ,but it really does make a difference to my day to day life , i have three a year, surgery is really major and the surgeon cannot guarantee i will be pain free after !! it involves a rod some scaffolding and lots of screws !!!in and around my spine..i would have to be in good shape to have the operation ...not sure what he means by that ..ha ha ..i,m putting it off for as long as i am able .i,m much better than i have been for a long while.. i also have ..Fibromyalgia..which is behaving at the moment .. its been .a challenging seven years .but like any chronic condition you learn to live with it ,and i am a positive kinda gal and my friends laugh as i always have my lippy on no matter what ....well i have to look at.. me ..so i reckon i gotta look my best ... when i was nursing i didn't have any pockets in my uniform so well guess what ? i kept my lippy down my bra !!!i,m good at improvising !!So for 3/4 days i am supposed to take things easy ...for best result. Ben is in respite until Thursday night. Ben is autistic and some brain damage/+epilepsy and although almost thirty is like a young boy really he is very handsome and has a lovely personality, we are very close.
Think of me.....

.

My photo
Cornwall, Select..., United Kingdom
I am a God following Cornish girl still living in this lovely County!... I am fortunate to live in a sleepy backwater in North Cornwall.. I am part of a very creative family of five girls i,m number four! Married and blessed with two sons and a daughter a Granddaughter and a Great Grandson...! I Love being a housewife and a Mum.. and all that goes with it ! from jam making to washing the floors .! I love to knit and crochet with bright colours..! Colour is for me is food for the soul ... my style is shabby country meets Cath K !! i have many hobbies i like painting furniture and generally giving new life to things that have been pre owned and rummaging around junk shops but more importantly i like my home to be a safe cosy comfy retreat..for all that come .....