29/01/2009

I,m Chillin



All ls well after my epidoodal !![ steroid ]i was on a monitor for 90 minutes after then allowed home ,as my BP was fine ,it can drop dramatically and then after 30/40 mins pick up and today well i,m a little fragile and sore the pics indicate what i,m doing under a blanket with Florence our cat snuggling up together and doing a little stitching and crochet.i have just braved a freezing cold kitchen and popped in the oven a beef and vegetable casserole , it will cook nice and slow .

I supposed to take take things easy for 2/3 days for best effect .. i do try !!!
A year ago we lost our dog.. Beanie .. this weekend we are going to visit a little west highland white named Milly..she is eight and we have been offered to us by a breeder who is the guy who will in the summer fix our roof we have got to know Seb and his postwomen wife Val well ,sadly Milly is barren . more on that
when we have met her. and see if she likes us.

.

My photo
Cornwall, Select..., United Kingdom
I am a God following Cornish girl still living in this lovely County!... I am fortunate to live in a sleepy backwater in North Cornwall.. I am part of a very creative family of five girls i,m number four! Married and blessed with two sons and a daughter a Granddaughter and a Great Grandson...! I Love being a housewife and a Mum.. and all that goes with it ! from jam making to washing the floors .! I love to knit and crochet with bright colours..! Colour is for me is food for the soul ... my style is shabby country meets Cath K !! i have many hobbies i like painting furniture and generally giving new life to things that have been pre owned and rummaging around junk shops but more importantly i like my home to be a safe cosy comfy retreat..for all that come .....