14/04/2009

Plants





This old pine bench we bought in an auction for £8 ..and will be useful when we have more than four around the garden table...painted in a duck egg blue ish garden shades and the seat part covered in oilcloth .. like the table, much easier to clean when the birdies have left their calling card !!
We went at the weekend to a real country cottage garden center and treated ..us.. and the garden to some fab plants for the new flower border ..that Big Al has yet to dig for me..later i will list the names of what we got i,m really excited about this ...can you tell ?
Today i,m off to the hairdressers and a rummage in the charities ....

Good Times.....

.

My photo
Cornwall, Select..., United Kingdom
I am a God following Cornish girl still living in this lovely County!... I am fortunate to live in a sleepy backwater in North Cornwall.. I am part of a very creative family of five girls i,m number four! Married and blessed with two sons and a daughter a Granddaughter and a Great Grandson...! I Love being a housewife and a Mum.. and all that goes with it ! from jam making to washing the floors .! I love to knit and crochet with bright colours..! Colour is for me is food for the soul ... my style is shabby country meets Cath K !! i have many hobbies i like painting furniture and generally giving new life to things that have been pre owned and rummaging around junk shops but more importantly i like my home to be a safe cosy comfy retreat..for all that come .....