19/04/2009

Spring


For me this is so true .we have been around all weekend doing homey kinda things ...its nice to go out too..but am always glad to come home , we live by and around green fields with baby lambs hop skipping loving the sunshine on their backs , we feed and encourage the birds to dine here , shame the Daffodils are coming to an end but i was excited to find Bluebells under the trees still some tulips and grape hyacinths just had to pick some to dot round the house in little jugs
Yes.. its been another beautiful warm spring weekend ...and as Pa Larkins [ Darling buds of May ] would say ..Perfic !

Good Times x

.

My photo
Cornwall, Select..., United Kingdom
I am a God following Cornish girl still living in this lovely County!... I am fortunate to live in a sleepy backwater in North Cornwall.. I am part of a very creative family of five girls i,m number four! Married and blessed with two sons and a daughter a Granddaughter and a Great Grandson...! I Love being a housewife and a Mum.. and all that goes with it ! from jam making to washing the floors .! I love to knit and crochet with bright colours..! Colour is for me is food for the soul ... my style is shabby country meets Cath K !! i have many hobbies i like painting furniture and generally giving new life to things that have been pre owned and rummaging around junk shops but more importantly i like my home to be a safe cosy comfy retreat..for all that come .....