08/05/2009

Crochet bags

The first photo is the front of my first ever round cushion its 20" in diameter love it !i,m looking out for a suitable jumper to cut up for the back or fabric /fleece maybe..i feel its too costly to have a crochet back and never see it !

My bags have turned out really well and they are all different sizes i modified the original pattern from Lucy at Attic 24 and they are all made using Rowans pure wool DK..expensive to make but well worth it and they are for sale one is sold already my first sale ...

Look out for some paint makeovers over the next few days i,m working on a little something.
Big Al has the weekend off and we are going to Tavistock my favourite town its got an excellent market.. also i,m collecting my new glasses..!

Good Times xx

.

My photo
Cornwall, Select..., United Kingdom
I am a God following Cornish girl still living in this lovely County!... I am fortunate to live in a sleepy backwater in North Cornwall.. I am part of a very creative family of five girls i,m number four! Married and blessed with two sons and a daughter a Granddaughter and a Great Grandson...! I Love being a housewife and a Mum.. and all that goes with it ! from jam making to washing the floors .! I love to knit and crochet with bright colours..! Colour is for me is food for the soul ... my style is shabby country meets Cath K !! i have many hobbies i like painting furniture and generally giving new life to things that have been pre owned and rummaging around junk shops but more importantly i like my home to be a safe cosy comfy retreat..for all that come .....