19/11/2017

New Beginnings !

Its been a long time and have missed blogging  but sometimes it's good to sit back and concentrate on other things.
I hope to rekindle my love for writing  about what get up to here in North Cornwall .

Good Times ..I'm back  🎀






.

My photo
Cornwall, Select..., United Kingdom
I am a God following Cornish girl still living in this lovely County!... I am fortunate to live in a sleepy backwater in North Cornwall.. I am part of a very creative family of five girls i,m number four! Married and blessed with two sons and a daughter a Granddaughter and a Great Grandson...! I Love being a housewife and a Mum.. and all that goes with it ! from jam making to washing the floors .! I love to knit and crochet with bright colours..! Colour is for me is food for the soul ... my style is shabby country meets Cath K !! i have many hobbies i like painting furniture and generally giving new life to things that have been pre owned and rummaging around junk shops but more importantly i like my home to be a safe cosy comfy retreat..for all that come .....